Vietnamese pop star Noo Phuoc Thinh will perform at the V.Heartbeat Live that will take place in Seoul on November 16.
|Vietnamese pop star Noo Phuoc Thinh will perform in Seoul, Korea on November 16. — Photo nld.com.vn|
On his return to South Korea, Thinh revealed that he will perform a brand-new song live for the first time. A team of over 20 people will accompany the singer of Mãi Mãi Bên Nhau (Together Forever).
Recently, Naver.com has published a list of renowned artists that will participate in the upcoming concert, among whom Thịnh is introduced as a star from Vietnam. He will share the stage with popular South Korean bands like Monsta X, ITZY and Stray Kids.
The concert will be broadcast live via V.LIVE channel as well as other popular TV channels like MBC MUSIC or MBC every1.
In 2016, the Vietnamese singer attended the Asia Song Festival and performed I Don’t Believe In You with rapper BASICK, which was nominated as one of the top five most impressive performances at the festival.
V.Heartbeat Live will be organised in Gocheok Sky Dome with a capacity of 25,000 seats. Noo Phuoc Thinh will be the first Vietnamese singer to perform on such grand stage in South Korea. VNS
- South Korean paid million dollars to own real estate in Vietnam
- North and South Korean soldiers cross border to check disarmament moves
- Community Spotlight: The South Korean entrepreneurs
- South Korean gender ministry sparks K-pop controversy with cap on singers 'who look the same'
- South Koreans flock to buy Kim Jong-un moisturising face masks
- North Korea's envoy in Italy 'in hiding': South Korean MP
- Kim Jong-un "Nuke" Beauty Mask Blows Up South Korean Market, Stirs Controversy
- Californian Tech Entrepreneur Suddenly Becomes South Korean Crown Prince
- South Korean animal rights group 'killed hundreds of dogs' rescued from meat farms
- 'Tiger moms' TV drama fuels South Korean trend for cram schools and shady university fixers