Delegates visit a booth displaying products from an enterprise participating in the forum “Digital Transformation – Gateway to the Global Market” in HCM City (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Many small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) have little experience in e-commerce and lack information about the field, experts said at the recent “Digital Transformation – Gateway to the Global Market” forum in HCM City. Nguyen Thi Phuong Trang, business development director at Innovative Hub, the event’s organiser, said there is high demand for online sales of Vietnamese products and urged SMEs to place products on such platforms. One of the challenges facing SMEs in using e-commerce platforms for exports is the lack of quality human resources. Training staff in online store design, trading options, logistics, payment methods, and global online markets are all necessary, according to Trang. In addition, SMEs face challenges in accessing online trading activities because many of the firms are still tiny scale. Steven Zheng, CEO of Hangzhou SOR Business Consulting Co. Ltd, said that SMEs need to change their way of thinking and made quality products for e-commerce, adding that overseas consumers are interested in Vietnamese products both online and offline. “Buyers not only want to search for offline products at shops, showrooms or fairs, but also need to… Read full this story
- Apple and Google urged to remove Saudi app that tracks women
- Geri Horner urges her fans not to 'judge a book by its cover'
- Instagram is leading social media platform for child grooming
- Critics: Medicare Advantage Plans Get Unfair Push From Govt
- Democrats are getting ready to run in 2020. Who has the money advantage?
- Soldiers urged to take Andy McNab books on exercise amid poor literacy
- Nancy Pelosi's challenge is controlling Democrats' urge to impeach Trump
- Trump urges OPEC to 'take it easy'
- Fight over LNG exports pits energy industry against manufacturers, chemical industry
- Regulators approve Louisiana natural gas export terminal
Vietnamese exporters urged to take advantage of e-commence platform have 329 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.