A royal antique car decorated with durian fruit and a banner that read “Vietnamese Durian” travelled around the centre of Sydney on October 29 as part of a campaign to promote the fruit in Australia.
This is the first time a typical fruit of Viet Nam has been introduced to Australian consumers in this way.
Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Consul General in Sydney Trinh Duc Hai said that the promotion of Vietnamese agricultural products helps strengthen trade relations between Viet Nam and Australia.
According to head of the Vietnam Trade Office in Australia Nguyen Phu Hoa, although Australia has yet to grant permission for the import of fresh durian, frozen durian has become popular.
He noted that if Vietnamese frozen durian could develop a unified branding strategy, it would be able to compete with other international durian brands.
The Vietnam Trade Office has successfully shipped two batches of Vietnamese frozen durian to Australia, Hoa added. — VNS
- Ministry promotes technology transfer
- 340 Vietnamese citizens return safely from Australia
- Vietnam, China discuss measures to promote bilateral trade
- Vietnamese-Thai trade to recover quickly due to solid ties
- Golden time to promote Vietnamese rice brand
- Vietnamese singers entertain fans with new projects
- Facebook and MPI launch “Proud Việt Nam” tourism promotion project
- EVFTA puts great pressure on Vietnamese retailers
- More Vietnamese use ride-hailing services: white book
- Increasing number of UK firms eye Vietnamese market
- Ministry of Health launches music video to promote fight against COVID-19
- Hydroxychloroquine Imports Spike in Australia, As Billionaire Accused of Touting Drug As 'Cure'
Vietnamese durian promoted in Australia have 260 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.