During the reception, Thinh applauded fruitful cooperative ties between Victoria state and Vietnamese localities, particularly Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, in the areas of education, culture and tourism, adding that her nation is appreciative of people-to-people exchange and collaboration at local level with the Southeast Asian nation. Both foreign ministries are mapping out a plan of action for the 2020-2023 period to concretise their strategic partnership, with priority given to cooperation between localities, Thinh told her guest. The Vietnamese Vice President said she believes that following the Australian Governor’s visit to Vietnam, cooperation between Victoria, which is home to many famed and high-quality education institutes like the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, and Vietnamese localities as well as between universities will be further flourishing. Dessau, in turn, stated that the sound bilateral relations have provided a good basis for Victoria state and Vietnamese localities to step up long-term and closer cooperation.
- Deepening Vietnam-France strategic partnership
- Vietnam-Japan strategic partnership for peace and wealth
- Vietnam-Germany strategic partnership enters new development period
- Vietnam considered strategic market of Italian firms: ambassador
- Lifting Vietnam - Russia comprehensive strategic partnership to new heights
- Fostering Vietnam-India comprehensive strategic partnership
- Trend Micro and Snyk Enter Strategic Partnership to Enable Software Developers to Rapidly and Securely Deliver Applications
- Vietnam key partner of Australia in Asia-Pacific: Australian FM
- Joint Statement on U.S.-Ukraine Strategic Partnership
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan-Israel: strong strategic partnership
Vietnam treasures strategic partnership with Australia have 250 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.