During the reception, Thinh applauded fruitful cooperative ties between Victoria state and Vietnamese localities, particularly Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, in the areas of education, culture and tourism, adding that her nation is appreciative of people-to-people exchange and collaboration at local level with the Southeast Asian nation.
Both foreign ministries are mapping out a plan of action for the 2020-2023 period to concretise their strategic partnership, with priority given to cooperation between localities, Thinh told her guest.
The Vietnamese Vice President said she believes that following the Australian Governor’s visit to Vietnam, cooperation between Victoria, which is home to many famed and high-quality education institutes like the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, and Vietnamese localities as well as between universities will be further flourishing.
Dessau, in turn, stated that the sound bilateral relations have provided a good basis for Victoria state and Vietnamese localities to step up long-term and closer cooperation.
- Strategic Partnerships Are Like Marriage, How To Choose Them For Greater Success
- Profitable Strategic Partnerships
- Increase Sales Coaching Tip - Build Those Strategic Partnerships Even with Your Competitors
- Why Are Strategic Alliances Important to Your Small Business?
- Strategic Planning For a Stock - Secured Loan Business
- Executive Leadership Training Develops Strategic Leadership Visions
- Forming a Strategic Alliance - Key Issues
- Vietnamese - The Language Of Vietnam
- Human Resources - Strategic Business Partner
- Requirements For Success in International Strategic Alliances