CEO Tran Tuan Anh discusses at the Air Freight Logistics Vietnam Conference 2019 Why is Vietnam assessed to have many golden opportunities to become Air Logistics Hub in Southeast Asia? Despite a slump in the global market, Vietnam’s international air transport gained its impressive growth touching 11 per cent through the first seven months of this year. The domestic air transport market alone jumped 134 per cent in 2018 compared to 2017. In addition, the GDP growth of more than 7 per cent in 2018 has fuelled the demand on the consumption of goods and air transport. Vietnam has participated more in free trade agreements (FTA’s), particularly new-generation FTA’s like the CPTPP and the EVFTA, which contributes to boosting the country’s exports. Simultaneously, as a regional leading producer and exporter in textile and clothing, footwear, wooden furniture, electronics, seafood, and agricultural produce, Vietnam is well-positioned to attract leading suppliers in the region that will leverage the country as an ideal transit location, providing enormous opportunities to grow the country into a major air logistics hub in Southeast Asia. How has US-China trade tensions affected Vietnam’s efforts to grow into a major regional air logistics hub? Vietnam has become the top… Read full this story
- Politics France wants Vietnam to become partner of reference in Southeast Asia: PM Édouard Philippe Simplicity of life in Vietnam
- Multidrug-resistant malaria spreading in Southeast Asia
- Underwater Hockey To Make Waves At Southeast Asia Mini-Olympics
- Southeast Asia's illegal wild otter trade moves online, wildlife group says
- Southeast Asia seeks Russia cybersecurity pact, South China Sea code of conduct
- China, Southeast Asia kick off inaugural maritime drills
- Southeast Asia should ban foreign trash imports
- Southeast Asia wary of China's Belt and Road project, sceptical of U.S.
- Vietnam has potential to become an economic hub in Southeast Asia: Ambassador
- Chinese State Media: Southeast Asia ‘Hub of World Terrorism Activities’
Vietnam to host two Air Logistics Hubs of Southeast Asia stature have 322 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.