From October 7 to 9, Ambassador Manh and his entourage were in Kalmykia for the first working visit to the federal subject of Russia, under the invitation from Head of Kalmykia Batu Khasikov, who officially took office mid-last month. As reported by Nhan Dan Newspaper correspondent in Russia, at the meeting with the Head of the Republic of Kalmykia on Monday evening, Ambassador Manh said that his visit aimed to explore the potentials and strengths of Kalmykia, as well as the similarities and supplement of both sides to seek for cooperation opportunities in all areas of mutual interest. Both sides discussed trade, economic and investment cooperation between Vietnam and Russia, including Kalmykia. The Vietnamese ambassador briefed the host on the economic and trade relations between the two countries, which have grown tremendously in the last few years, especially since October 2016 when the Free Trade Agreement between Vietnam and The Eurasian Economic Union was signed, of which Russia is a key member. They agreed that the two sides have many potentials to boost economic and trade relations as there are a range of key goods have not yet been introduced to each other’s markets. Currently, the Vietnamese Embassy in Russia… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s main coconut growing area stressed by salinity
- Bay Area joins two major coronavirus vaccine trials
- See Bay Area schools’ reopening plans as districts face new state health mandates
- 25 years of Vietnam-US diplomatic relations – Part 2: A debonair 'lock breaker'
- Winner of logo contest on Vietnam-Indonesia ties announced
- Vietnam, China seek to bolster trade
- Bridging the gap between African farmers and the Bay Area coffee industry
- A partnership for mutual learning
- Vietnam filmmakers sense openings, but global presence a distant dream
- The opportunities for Vietnam to ‘create miracles’ have come
Vietnam seeks cooperation opportunities in all areas of mutual interest with Kalmykia: diplomat have 304 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.