Representatives witness the signing ceremony for Việt Nam’s first batch of milk products exported to China in Hà Nội on Tuesday. — VNA/VNS Photo Doãn Tấn HÀ NỘI — Việt Nam has exported its first shipment of milk to China to establish itself in the second largest milk consumption market in the world. The shipment follows a deal signed between the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and China’s General Department of Customs in April this year. Speaking at a conference held in Hà Nội on Tuesday, Minister Nguyễn Xuân Cường said the shipment contained sterilised milk and modified milk made by TH Milk Joint Stock Company (TH True Milk). TH True Milk is one of five Vietnamese dairy producers that have been approved by China, along with Vinamilk, Mộc Châu Milk, Nutifood and Hanoimilk. Cường said China was the second largest dairy consumer market in the world (after the US), with a total market value of about US$60 billion. “More Vietnamese milk products are expected to enter the Chinese market after quality checks. With China’s door opening for Việt Nam’s milk products, the dairy industry is hoping to earn $300 million from this market by 2020,” Cường said. He said Vietnamese businesses had built… Read full this story
- Growth of the US Economy Slows: Rising Consumer Prices and Trade Deficit with Exporter China
- Importing the Right Way - The China Recalls
- China and Her Railroads to the Sea
- How to Import Goods from China Successfully and Securely?
- Business Opportunities in China
- Investing in China - Provincial and Local Tax Incentives
- Very first Guangdong (China) export-import fair held in Vietnam
- Importing From China - 5 Tips
- US Urges China to Fulfill Its Duty as a Major Exporter
- "Made in China" Definition is Being Rewritten
Việt Nam’s first batch of milk exported to China have 323 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.