A woman harvests coffee in the Tay Nguyen (Central Highlands) province of Dak Lak. — VNA/VNS Photo Pham Cuong Viet Nam wants to promote co-operation in production and consumption of tea and coffee with China, said Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) Nguyen Xuan Cuong at forum held in Ha Noi on Monday. The forum, attended by Chinese Minister of Agriculture Han Changfu, Government officials and representatives of businesses of the two countries, aimed to boost consumption, helping businesses strengthen connection in production and supplying raw materials for processing. Cuong said Viet Nam and China are the two major agricultural product exporters. “The two sides have similar culture of enjoying tea and coffee, so it’s a great opportunity for businesses to co-operate in production, processing and trading of tea and coffee, not only serving people of the two countries but also exporting to the global market with a population of 7.7 billion people.” “China is a big importer of Vietnamese agricultural products, however, the potential is very large, so it’s necessary to increase the supply of agricultural products for the global agricultural chain,” Cuong said. Cuong said China is also a nation progressing in science and technology, especially in… Read full this story
- North Dakota self-serve coffee shop operates without baristas
- Best of New York: Tea Shop
- Coffee genome could lead to a better tasting brew
- Cat Cafes: Coffee and kitties? Purrfectly relaxing!
- Can Ceylon tea help you in the bedroom?
- 4 places to get locally roasted coffee in Sj
- Share buyback: BP boosts the bullish case for oil
- Celebrities like Martha Stewart and Ralph Lauren launch gourmet coffee lines
- Economic growth slowing in China and India, data suggests — is their boom over?
- GM hits records sales in China during first half of 2012
Viet Nam, China boost tea and coffee production co-operation have 308 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.