All 60 contestants of the Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 pageant have participated in the third part of the competition, which challenged the beauties to go with no make-up on their faces.
For the third episode of the reality television show “I’m Miss Universe Vietnam”, contestants must compete in a Q&A segment with questions on the topic of beauty knowledge. Quynh Trang, No.330, Hoa Lien, No. 250, Thuy Van, No.218, My Khoi, No.245, Van Anh, No.205, and Diep Anh, No.344, are the six contestants who finish the quiz with the highest points.
The Top 6 then advance to the next stage where they have to present themselves with make-up free faces. From the six, the best three contestants with the most beautiful skin are selected.
Pham Hong Thuy Van, No.218
Vu Thi Hoa Lien, No.250
Dang Thi My Khoi, No.245
Cao Thi Diep Anh, No.344
Diep Anh, My Khoi, and Hoa Lien are the competition’s leading contestants.
Miss Universe VN/VOV
Miss Universe Vietnam 2019 held “The Brave Way” fashion show with the participation of the pageant’s Top 60 contestants in Ho Chi Minh City on October 16.
Hoang Thuy, Vietnam’s representative in the upcoming Miss Universe 2019 pageant, has been listed on the rankings of several prestigious global beauty websites ahead of the start of the pageant.
- Ngoc Chau shines during Miss Supranational’s sashing ceremony
- U.S. to provide ship to Vietnam to boost South China Sea patrols
- Veteran Vietnam forward quits int’l football after World Cup qualifier
- Vietnam: The Greatest Disaster in All of US Foreign Policy
- Uni-Bio Science Group Limited Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Striker Đức announces international retirement at 34
- RMIT and Murdoch university cut ties with Prince Andrew's [email protected] program
- 10 people indicted after investigation into the death of an 18-year-old Ohio University fraternity pledge
- Vietnam ready to leapfrog in education
- Vietnam’s local currency bond market hits US$55.1 billion