The making of dried persimmons, which is hailed as the most delicious dried fruit made in Da Lat city, Lam Dong province, requires a lot of time and sophisticated techniques. The making of dried persimmons, which is hailed as the most delicious dried fruit made in Da Lat city, Lam Dong province, requires a lot of time and sophisticated techniques. The distance between the cotton strings to string persimmons up is around 25cm so that the fruits will receive enough sun and breeze The Golden Valley, Khe Sanh area, and Da Lat city’s suburban areas such as Trai Mat and Cau Dat are home to around 300 facilities producing dried persimmons. The areas also host hundreds of hills being covered with persimmon-growing gardens. Giang Ngoc (Nhan Dan)
- Da Lat eatery suspended for seven days for attacking diners
- Tourists cancel Da Nang visit after man tests Covid-19 positive
- Traditional trade village of dry vermicelli and rice paper along Con River
- RBI has not exhausted ammunition to fight situation due to pandemic: Shaktikanta Das
- Da Nang eases social distancing norms
- Dried fish is a much-loved alternative to fresh fish across the country
- RBI's Das says interest-rate stance depends on data
- RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das' address highlights | 'We haven't exhausted our ammunition'
- Tips To Take Care Of Dry Skin During Monsoons
- 50-million USD beach golf course to be built in Da Nang
The making of dried persimmons in Da Lat have 241 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.