HCM City (VNA) –
A series of expositions, namely
, opened at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City on October 10.
The three-day expos attract more than 500 brands from 25 countries showcasing their machine tools and metalworking solutions, welding technologies, and industrial robots for factory automation.
The scale of this year’s event is 30 percent larger than that of 2018. It also features an engineer master class 2019 and a business matching event by the Tokyo SME Support Center, among other activities.
Vu Trong Tai, general director of Reed Tradex Company Limited – organiser of the show, said the Vietnamese market has seen an increasing demand for automation technologies and improved production standards, creating challenges for domestic producers in keeping themselves updated on the latest solutions and technologies.
The series of expos have been held for more than a decade as a destination for domestic and foreign producers learn about new technologies and trends in the support industry.
K. Srikar Reddy, Indian Consul General to Ho Chi Minh City, lauded the expos, saying India is proud to be its partner country. The expos create an opportunity for Indian mechanical producers to introduce their products to Vietnamese and international customers, he said./.
- HCM City seeks Hong Kong’s experiences in financial management
- HCM City, UK partner in building smart urban
- HCM City keen on boosting partnership with Singapore
- HCM City ties up with VN-focused Hong Kong tourism site
- HCM City aims to promote retail sector as key economic contributor
- Student enrollment boom puts pressure on HCM City system
- HCM City steps up smart city development
- More research needed to sustain smart HCM City: expert
- Japanese firms step up win-win cooperation with HCM City partners
- HCM City uses hi-technologies in water supply system