South Korean invested securities companies are putting pressure on Vietnamese companies, competing in terms of service quality, number of branches and the possibility of providing loans for margin trading. There are six South Korean invested securities companies, namely Mirae Asset, KIS, HFT Securities, KB Vietnam, Shinhan Vietnam (the predecessor is Nam An Securities), and NH Securities (the predecessor is Woori CBV). There are six South Korean invested securities companies, namely Mirae Asset, KIS, HFT Securities, KB Vietnam, Shinhan Vietnam (the predecessor is Nam An Securities), and NH Securities (the predecessor is Woori CBV). KBSV obtained charter capital after it raised capital continuously in the period from the end of 2018 to beginning of 2019, after taking over Maritime Securities. Kim Chi VN banks, securities firms step up bond purchases A recent study by SSI Securities Corporation found that banks and securities companies acquired a large volume of bonds in the January-August period of this year. South Korean securities immersed in M&A deals Financiers from South Korea are taking over Vietnam’s securities firms at a breakneck pace, as part of their quest to gain access to the fast-growing financial market in the country.
- South Korean man accused of murdering Vietnamese wife
- South Korean boy band BTS won't get a pass on mandatory military service
- More than 200 classics of South Korean cinema are streaming for free on YouTube
- Yemeni Houthis Release Seized South Korean Vessels, Nationals - Seoul
- Unofficial road sign named after South Korean football coach removed
- South Korean president floats idea of 3-way summit with Trump, Kim Jong Un
- Thousands of South Koreans protest Japanese trade curbs
- South Korean political parties back Moon in Japan trade row
- South Koreans cautiously optimistic ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- Why North Korean students are tuning in to South Korean soap opera
South Korean portfolio investment pours into Vietnam have 309 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.