Hanoi (VNA) –
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,165 VND per USD on October 1, up 4 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,859 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,470 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at
At 9 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,120 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD, both up 10 VND from the same time on September 30.
BIDV also added 10 VND to their rates, with the buying rate listed at 23,150 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,270 VND/USD.
Meanwhile, Techcombank kept their both rates unchanged from the previous day, listing the buying rate at 23,132 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,272 VND/USD./.
- Steam exchange rate mix-up closes down community market
- Nintendo Shares Hit By Yen Exchange Rate Fears Again
- EXPERT ADVICE Exchanging Real Money in Virtual Worlds
- 'Batman came along and took our ratings away': Munsters actor Butch Patrick, 66, who played Eddie on cult classic TV show, blames Caped Crusader for his show's cancellation 50 years ago after just two seasons
- R&D Market Pulse: Fed to Reduce Mega-Holdings Starting in October
- ESRB Rates Horizon: Zero Dawn Giving Us More Details On The Game
- R&D Market Pulse: Fed Looking to Impose More Rate Increases
- Microsoft Announces Availability of Open and Royalty-Free License For Office 2003 XML Reference Schemas
- Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive ESRB Rating Reveals Enemies, Sexual References and Cut Heads
- Stocks Rally After Interest Rate Hike, Fed Message