Hanoi (VNA) –
The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,154 VND per USD on October 11, down 3 VND from the previous day (October 10).
With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the
during the day is 23,848 VND per USD and the floor rate at 22,459 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at some commercial banks stayed unchanged from the same time the day before.
At 8:10 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 23,110 VND/USD, and the selling rate at 23,260 VND/USD, both unchanged from the same time on October 10.
BIDV also kept both rates unchanged, with the buying rate listed at 23,140 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,260 VND/USD.
Similarly, Techcombank maintained both rates at the same level as on October 10, listing the buying rate at 23,132 VND/USD and the selling rate at 23,272 VND/USD.
During the week from October 7 to 11, the daily reference exchange rate fluctuated slightly, going up on two days and down on three days to end the week 1 VND lower than on Monday.
The rates listed at commercial banks also changed in different directions but ending the week mostly at the same levels as at the beginning of the week./.
- The MoneyWeek Christmas quiz 2016
- The Most Dangerous Man In Bitcoin Isn’t A Criminal
- World Economic Forum Blends Global Optimism With Political Rancor
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- SBA Communications Corporation (SBAC) Q1 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Petrobras Announces Commencement of Cash Tender Offers
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 28/2
- EnPro Industries (NPO) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript