The Fourth Industrial Revolution has a big influence on many sectors. How is the Vietnamese logistics sector going to benefit from digital transformation? We have seen big changes in the way products are marketed and transported in the Vietnamese and global markets. In the past, the majority of products went to the market based on supply chains, but we now have digital-based supply networks with multiple integrated channels. In this trend, transparency, customised management, and technology application are a must. Transparency means the door-to-door information system is integrated, allowing all the parties involved to access information about costs and the status of goods. Furthermore, with customised management, there will be no mass production and market circulation. Logistics systems will start from planning and forecasting and then support customised production. In this new era, everything must be smarter and people must be more creative and innovative. Technology is the driver that will support this change in logistics. Young companies are likely to have more success than the experienced ones because they are often more creative and do not get stuck in old trails. Businesses will fail if they are not willing to change. The logistics sector is forecast to run into… Read full this story
- Silicon Labs and Digi-Key challenge developer innovation with “Your IoT” design competition
- How to rise to the top of mobile app development industry
- Talent pipeline key to enabling industry growth: Takeaways from SEMI Member Forum
- Open Source Robotics Foundation Accelerates ROS Transition, Hires Key ROS Developers From Willow
- Molex And TTTech Collaborate To Develop Industrial IoT Solutions
- Announcing the Formal Launch Of PointOne Development Corporation and its Initial Data-Center Projects.
- Local game developers call for government support
- South Australia seeks to lure video game developers
- Cybersecurity considerations for outsourcing software development
- Which developer tools support Java 9’s new modularity features
Qualified manpower – the key to logistics development in Industry 4.0 have 316 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.