A corner of Da Nang city
In the first nine months of 2019, total foreign investment inflows to the city reached US$533.7 million, of which newly-registered volume rose by eight times to US416.3 million compared to the same period last year, the Department reported.
Meanwhile, 11 existing FDI projects increased investment capital worth US$117.32 million, up 63 times against same period last year.
As of September 15, Da Nang was home to as many as 783 FDI projects capitalized at US$3.4 billion, said the Department.
The city also attracted VND3,247 billion in investment capital from domestic investors in four projects in the reviewed period, raising the total number of local investors’ projects to 326 with combined value of VND99,124 billion.
On trade, Da Nang’s export and import saw a year-on-year increase of 0.52% to US$2.217 billion, of which export value fetched US$1.251 billion, up 3.18%.
Also in the Jan-Sep period, Da Nang granted business registration certificates to nearly 4,000 enterprises, branches and representative offices with total charter capital of more than VND20,300 billion, raising the total number of firms, branches and representative offices in the city to 30,000./.
By Thuy Dung
- Balancing Performance And Energy Consumption For IoT Applications Processors
- Routing Signals At 7nm
- Review: da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix 3D printer produces good quality, multi-colored objects
- Samsung’s Dave Das on what makes 2018 QLED TVs special, and why not OLED
- Florida teacher punished after signal-jamming his students’ cell phones
- Comments for : New baseband for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III may improve signal strength
- Comments for : Web listing of Vodafone's Sure Signal suggests it's the same ole, same ole for the Apple iPhone 5
- Power/Performance Bits: Jan. 10
- New Approaches To Better Performance And Lower Power
- EXPERT ADVICE Supply Chain Performance: Beneath the Tip of the Iceberg