A village on the banks of the Red River in Hà Nội inhabited by low income families. The nation must come together to lend a hand to those in need. – VNS Photo Đoàn Tùng HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Nguyễn Xuân Phúc has called on the whole nation to work together to help the poor escape poverty ensuring no one is left behind. The Government will strongly and effectively implement national programmes on sustainable poverty reduction and the State will continue prioritising resources to help the cause, he said at the annual charity programme “Joining hands for the poor” held in Hà Nội yesterday. The Party and State have always placed economic development in close connection with poverty reduction and social security, he said. An estimated 20 per cent of the State budget is earmarked for investing in and supporting programmes and projects aimed at reducing poverty. Programmes have helped improve the living conditions of poor people, particularly those in rural, remote, mountainous and ethnic minority-inhabited areas, he said. However, the PM noted that with great support from organisations, businesses and individuals both inside and outside the country, those in less fortunate positions must also work hard to… Read full this story
- Former White House aide: John Bolton called Giuliani a “hand grenade”
- Bad Credit Debt Consolidation when Debt Joins Hands with Bad Credit
- A Review on Fukuyama's "Nation-Building"
- Nation State or Nation Franchise; Keeping it Simple
- Eliminate Agonizing Hand Pain Quickly and Easily!
- Get The Benefits Of Poor Credit Tenant Loans
- Mudras & Hand Symbolism: Hand Symbolism & Beliefs Part 2
- Top Speaker Says: Control Your Destiny By Learning To Cold Call
- Hand Arthritis - The 3 Different Types Of The Disease
- New Culture Develops in the Philippine Call Centers
PM calls for whole nation to join hands for the poor have 310 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.