Of which, total capacity of rooftop solar power projects of customers was 216 megawatts. It is expected that by the end of this year, another 300 megawatts of rooftop solar power will be added and 2,000 megawatts by the end of 2020. The Decision No.11/QD-TTg on mechanism to encourage the development of solar power has already expired from June 30 this year but there has not been new decision to replace it so the EVN does not have legal basis to carry out procedures to buy power of new rooftop solar power projects. Earlier, the Government had a resolution and a decision on the implementation of some specific mechanisms and policies to support Ninh Thuan Province in socio-economic development, in which the Government gave nods to the policy to develop the province into a center of renewable energy of Vietnam. Accordingly, the Prime Minister also ordered that by the end of 2020, the connected infrastructure with a design capacity of 2,000 megawatts must be completed. In order to make up for a shortage of power generation during off-peak hours of wind farms and solar plants in this region, a pumped storage hydroelectric plant with large capacity has been planned to… Read full this story
- Massive German-Spanish Solar Power Project Set to Grow
- European firms launch huge African solar power project
- Collective solar power project is OK’d
- Viviana Mall increases its rooftop solar installation capacity
- Commercial Solar Power Generation Systems Market
- Solar power in Hamilton County is suddenly a very hot topic
- IURC: Solar Farm Project Under Local Jurisdiction
- Grinnell College signs agreement for solar power
- 'Solar power cheaper than coal'
- Solar power helps transform LA gang members
Nearly 13,000 rooftop solar power projects sell electricity to EVN have 283 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.