– A national startup festival for students will take place from October 4-5 in the Hanoi University of Technology, aiming to encourage innovation startup spirit for students across the country.
At a press conference to introduce the event on October 1, Bui Van Linh, Vice Director of the Department of Political Education and Student Affairs under the
said that compared to 2018, this year’s festival attracts higher number of projects, universities and education-training facilities.
It draws a large number of students who compete in the SV-Startup 2019 competition, along with many businesses and investment funds, he said.
Major activities of the festival include exhibition of about 80 projects, connection among businesses and idea owners and art performance performed by students.
A highlight of the festival is the final round of the
competition for more than 200 education-training facilities across the country. The competition, opened for entries from June 2019 to September 2019, attracts nearly 300 projects in various fields.
The final round will see the competition of 68 outstanding projects, including one by a secondary student.
Within the framework of the festival, a number of seminars and conferences on
will be held./.
- Student Loans Are Disappearing, Now How Do You Pay For College?
- Student Loan Payments See Unsecured Lending Levels Soar
- Students Call For Better Loan Administration
- Student Stars Shine Aboard Bahamas Cruise Festival
- Festivals at the Beach - Ten Top Events For September, 2008
- What Goes on at the Puck Fair Festival, Ireland
- Blue Ridge Mountain North Georgia Festivals
- Umbrian Food Festivals - An Introduction For Visitors
- Cardiff Festival
- Costa Rica Guide - The Annual South Caribbean Music and Arts Festival