The royal couple celebrated the holiday on Instagram by sharing a photo from their tour of New Zealand last fall, when they visited Courtenay Creative to see how the training facility for the screen and creative industries provides young people with programs to excel in the film industry. In the snap, Meghan and Harry are surrounded by ornately dressed characters.
And in the caption, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed their adorable (and holiday appropriate) nickname for their 5-month-old son Archie!
“Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween from our family (and our little pumpkin 🎃) to yours!” they wrote.
Of course, Archie also has another cute moniker — during their recent visit to Africa, Archie made his first-ever royal outing to meet human rights activist Archbishop Desmond Tutu and his daughter, Thandeka Tutu-Gxashe.
In video from the visit, Meghan is heard calling her son “Bubba.”
“Say hello! Hello, hi,” she says, then realizes he’s drooling. “Oh, Bubba!” Luckily, dad Prince Harry was ready to catch the dribble.
- Can’t get enough of PEOPLE’s Royals coverage? Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
Archie’s big cousins will also be celebrating Halloween. Kate Middleton stepped out in Norfolk earlier this month, making the short journey to her local Sainsbury’s supermarket to buy Halloween costumes for her kids.
Local Kathy Whittaker spotted the royal mom browsing the Halloween section.
“I didn’t see what she actually bought. The lady that told me she was there had children with her and she said Kate was asking her children what they were going to be for Halloween,” Whittaker said, according to several U.K newspapers. “I think she bought some Halloween bits for her kids, but I don’t know what.”
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry bringing baby Archie on 10-day Africa trip
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry will consider US move to escape mistreatment of UK tabloids, Diana's butler claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry celebrate first Mother's Day after birth of royal baby Archie Harrison
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry split from shared charity with Prince William, Kate Middleton
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry made new nanny sign ‘an extensive non-disclosure agreement,’ royal expert claims
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry team up with Prince William, Kate Middleton to launch a new project together
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's New Nanny Brings More Diversity
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal proposal details, recall falling in love 'incredibly quickly'
- Thomas Markle tells family to ‘shut up’ now Meghan and Prince Harry are married
- Royal split: How Kate is set to 'do her best' to revive bond with Meghan Markle and Harry
- Meghan Markle makes first public appearance since birth of baby Archie at Trooping the Colour
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal son to the world
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Just Shared Their Adorable Halloween Nickname for Son Archie! have 549 words, post on people.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.