According to Tran Le Doai, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Nam Dinh Province, the special national monument area of Keo Hanh Thien Pagoda is an ancient and unique architectural work dating back from the Ly dynasty. Recognising as a national intangible cultural heritage will contribute to raising the historical, cultural and artistic value of Keo Hanh Thien Pagoda, he added. The Vice Chairman of Nam Dinh People’s Committee asked local functional agencies to continue researching and inventorying historical documents of the festival associated with traditional practices, rituals and space. At the same time, strengthening the state management of preserving, protecting and promoting the good values of the festival to become an attractive tourist attraction, contributing to the development of local tourism. Keo Hanh Thien pagoda is located in Xuan Hong commune, Xuan Truong district, Nam Dinh province. This is one of the most ancient pagodas in Vietnam whose architecture has been preserved intact over its 400 year-old history. The area of the pagoda is spacious and situated to proudly exhibit the fine craftsmanship of the old architecture. It contains 13 roomy shrines with 121 sections harmonious reflecting in the lake. Both sides of the lane are tiled with… Read full this story
- Porsche Takes Its Winning Heritage to Racing’s Next Frontier
- Boxing: Dagenham’s Agius misses out on national title
- Cumberland ladies close in on a third Team Tennis national title in four years
- MLB Rumors: Manny Machado Expected To Join Phillies, Bryce Harper To Nationals
- MLB Rumors: Yankees, Phillies Or Nationals Expected To Sign Patrick Corbin Soon
- Nationals Rumors: Is Bryce Harper Still An Option For Washington After Patrick Corbin Signing?
- MLB Rumors: Bryce Harper Still Has Nationals Future, Despite Free Agency
- MLB Rumors: Washington Nationals Sign Anibal Sanchez To Succeed Tanner Roark
- MLB Rumors: Washington Nationals Targeting Brian Dozier, Wade Miley
- MLB Rumors: Bryce Harper, Nationals Reunion Possible, Dodgers, Cubs Not Giving Up
Keo Hanh Thien Pagoda recognised as national intangible cultural heritage have 329 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.