|Oliver Horn (second from right) receiving the awards on behalf of InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort|
One of the most prestigious travel and tourism events of the year, the World Travel Awards was launched in 1993 to acknowledge excellence in the travel and tourism industry. Proclaimed the “travel industry’s equivalent of the Oscar’s” by The Wall Street Journal, the awards are voted for by travel and tourism professionals and consumers across the globe.
“We are thrilled to have been honoured at the World Travel Awards for the second year in a row,” said Oliver Horn, general manager of InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort. “The World Travel Awards celebrate the best of the best in the hospitality industry and to receive these awards reflects the wonderful facilities and service we offer families, couples, and meeting delegates alike. Since we opened in 2018, our team at InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort has worked tirelessly to ensure that all our guests enjoy truly memorable experiences at the resort, and we remain committed to delivering a consistent level of service excellence and True Hospitality for all our guests in the years to come.”
Offering unparalleled luxury and refinement at one of Vietnam’s most idyllic island destinations, InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort is surrounded by verdant jungle matted hills and offers breathtaking views that stretch out across an endless ocean horizon. Located just 15 minutes from Phu Quoc International Airport and 20 minutes from the largest town on the island, Duong Dong, the resort offers convenient access to all of the area’s major tourist attractions.
InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort’s six innovative restaurants and bars all offer an eclectic array of gastronomic delights. Guests can enjoy exquisite seafood at the signature LAVA restaurant, listen to the waves lap the shore with barbecued delights at Sea Shack, sample Japanese and Vietnamese delicacies at Sora & Umi, poolside Italian cuisine at Ombra, and experience breathtaking sunset ocean views with an expertly made cocktail in hand at the iconic INK 360, the highest sky bar on the island.
With four swimming pools, Planet Trekkers Children’s Club, and cooking school, the award-winning HARNN Heritage Spa, and distinctive daily activities for both adults and children, the resort is the perfect escape for those looking for an energetic adventure or just simple rest and relaxation.
- Naturalist Journeys Ranks Second in USA Today 10BEST Readers’ Choice Travel Awards 2019 for Best Educational Tour Company
- European city's X-rated tourism ad wins international travel award
- Documentary on Real Kashmir wins ‘BAFTA Scotland’ Awards 2019
- Transcorp Hilton bags 4th Seal of Excellence Award 2019
- Vietjet opens sales for Phu Quoc–Seoul route
- Vietjet to open new routes from Phu Quoc
- Pepper prices fall sharply in Phu Quoc
- World Photography Day 2019: How to give your best shot
- Janhvi Kapoor, Ishaan Khatter, Kubbra Sait win at Dadasaheb Phalke awards 2019. See pics
- Gajraj Rao wins Best Actor award for Badhaai Ho, shares a selfie with Alia Bhatt