|InterContinental Hotels Group’s Do Two campaign in Vietnam will last until the end of next June|
The “Do Two” campaign, which runs until June 30, 2020, offers 200,000 IHG Reward Points for groups holding two meetings or events at two properties in the country within a nine-month period.
Offering some of the most prestigious meeting and event spaces in Vietnam, IHG boasts a total of eight InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn hotels and resorts in numerous destinations across the country, including in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Danang, and Phu Quoc.
The varied options of the destinations and products on offer allow delegates to choose precisely the kind of meeting or event they prefer, whether it be meetings in exquisitely decorated ballrooms, events overlooking magnificent city skylines, or stunning banquets on white sandy beaches.
“We are delighted to be offering companies a fabulous incentive to hold their meetings and events at some of our IHG hotels in Vietnam,” said Peter Edholm, area director of Sales & Marketing at IHG Indochina. “With an eclectic range of meeting venues, world-class services and unique experiences throughout the country, it is the perfect opportunity for companies to hold truly memorable meetings and events in some of Vietnam’s most alluring destinations”.
The participating hotels and resorts include InterContinental Hanoi Westlake, InterContinental Hanoi Landmark72, Crowne Plaza Hanoi, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, InterContinental Nha Trang, InterContinental Saigon, Holiday Inn & Suites Saigon Airport, and InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort.
- Intercontinental Hotel Group buys luxury brand Six Senses in $300m deal
- InterContinental Hotels shares slide despite $500m dividend
- UK’s first incubator for travel technology: Collinson Group launches partnership with Traveltech Lab
- Turkey of the week: time to check out of this hotel group
- Hotel group boss to lead Belfast Chamber
- Australia's biggest hotel group, Meriton, has been fined $3 million for trying to manipulate TripAdvisor reviews
- Ri-Yaz Group perluas ke Vietnam
- Business US, Vietnam discuss opportunities for aviation cooperation First mobile virtual network launched in Vietnam
- Turkey of the week: bearish outlook for restaurant and hotels group
- Business First mobile virtual network launched in Vietnam First mobile virtual network launched in Vietnam
- Business First mobile virtual network launched in Vietnam Traffic hell as people leave Vietnam’s big cities for five-day holiday
- Business China's top feed producer New Hope builds three pig farms in Vietnam First mobile virtual network launched in Vietnam
InterContinental Hotels Group launches Do Two campaign in Vietnam have 390 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.