Indonesia is rawing up strategic steps to speed up transformation toward the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the manufacturing sector. (Photo: indonesia-investments.com) Jakarta (VNA) – The Indonesian Industry Ministry is drawing up strategic steps to speed up transformation toward the Fourth Industrial Revolution in the manufacturing sector, Antara News reported. According to head of Industrial Research and Development (BPPI) at the Industry Ministry Ngakan Timur, the steps entail driving productivity, increasing competitive edge of export products, and strengthening manufacturing structures. He said the Indonesian government should create a favourable investment climate, develop resources, drive potential economic sectors, and keep macroeconomic conditions stable. Besides, ministries and sectors should enhance cooperation with competent stakeholders. Food and beverage, textile and garment, chemical, automotive, and electronic industries are among the priority sectors in the first phase of the transformation in accordance with the roadmap for “Making Indonesia 4.0”. The Industry Ministry has assessed the level of preparedness on the part of several industrial sectors to drive transformation in pursuit of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. “We call the indicator to assess Indonesia’s level of industry readiness in implementing Industry 4.0 as Industry 4.0 Readiness Index (INDI 4.0). The objective is to see the level of preparedness of… Read full this story
- Fourth Industrial Revolution nudges green building materials along
- Workshop talks ASEAN entrepreneurs in revolution 4.0
- Universities adjust courses to meet Industry 4.0 requirements
- RoK boosts cooperation with Thailand in responding to Industry 4.0
- National strategy for industry 4.0
- Industrial sector still heavily dependent on foreign investment
- Bangladesh's textile industry works towards becoming more eco-friendly
- Has the wind revolution stalled in the UK?
- Robot Wars: Over One Million Brits Could be Fired Due to Automation Revolution
- Indian cannot achieve $5 trillion economy with slowing automotive industry
Indonesian builds measures to accelerate Fourth Industrial Revolution have 297 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.