Saigon Co.op has signed an agreement with the East Saigon Investment Corporation (DSG) to open a Sense City shopping mall at the Saigon Hi-Tech Park in HCM City’s District 9.
Sense City East Saigon will be situated on the main road inside the Saigon Hi-Tech Park, D2 Street, and close to La Xuan Oai Street, a residential area.
The 50,000sq.m mall will have four floors with zones for fashion, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories, household appliances, amusement, a Co.opmart supermarket, a Co.opXtra hypermarket, restaurants and a food court.
The mall, when it opens in the third quarter of 2020, is expected to add to the infrastructure and improve the quality of life in District 9 and surrounding districts.
The city seeks to turn District 9 into a smart urban area.
Sense City East Saigon is Saigon Co.op’s second Sense City shopping mall in the city after the first opened on Pham Van Dong Street in Thu Duc District in early 2019.
There are three others in Can Tho, Ben Tre and Ca Mau provinces. — VNS
- Serviced apartments for rent mushroom in downtown HCM City
- HCM City solicits investment in transport infrastructure
- HCM City to transfer waste depots
- Consuls general updated on special policies for HCM City’s development
- HCM City holds dialogue with construction companies
- HCM City converts beltway segments into public works
- HCM City to reduce dependence on private investors for transport infrastructure
- HCM City seeks 260,000 voluntary blood donors
- HCM City set to construct subterranean layer
- International coffee exhibition opens in HCM City