GIC/AHK: Stable, transparent and reliable legal framework needed Marko Walde, Chief Representative, Delegation of German Industry and Commerce Vietnam (GIC/AHK).Photo: GIC/AHK We perceive the business and investment environment consisting of economic and non-economic factors and the results could be an increase in economic output and thereby economic growth. If we look at the economic results of Hanoi, we would say that 2019 will be a successful year of Hanoi with a number of positive developments and perspectives. Hanoi expects 7.4 – 7.6% economic growth for 2019 and according to the Ministry of Planning and Investment, this city attracted more than US$5.3 billion in foreign direct investment projects in the first half of 2019, establishing itself as the country’s top FDI destination this year. Hanoi encourages and promotes innovation and start-ups as well as shows its commitment to become a smart city by implementing green and clean energy as well as applying IT and high technology, as a project of smart city in the north of Hanoi which was kicked off lately is an example for the engagement of Hanoi. At the moment, there are 71 German FDI projects in Hanoi with the total investment of US$113 million. We have… Read full this story
- Chelsea pause new stadium project over 'unfavourable investment climate'
- SGS sharpens India focus, eyes new business from safety and emission tests
- Trump climate decision energizes business for Proterra electric bus
- GM announces $1-billion US investment, brings truck axle business back from Mexico
- Think7 eyes major business in components with Internet of Things
- Kistler Instrumente eyes new business in India
- NZ's SHPG eyes more business from India
- SEBI working group proposes relaxing foreign fund rules for non-resident Indians
- Former Foreign Minister Johnson attacks government on taxes, rail
- The climate crisis is our third world war. It needs a bold response
Hanoi’s investment climate in the eyes of foreign businesses have 311 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.