Hai Phong (VNA)
– A project on upgrading a section connecting
district, northern Hai Phong city, was inaugurated on October 13.
Approved in 2016, the project, which cost over 1.29 trillion VND (55.6 million USD), included the upgrade of a 7.7km section of
and construction of a new 7.57km section near Chanh Duong canal. It also constructed a bridge spanning Dong canal that is 12m wide and 24m long as well as another bridge crossing Chanh Duong canal that is 15m wide and 24m long.
Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Chairman of the municipal People’s Committee Nguyen Van Tung said the road will help facilitate travel on National Highways 37 and 10, which connect
to other localities.
The city plans to further linking the road to its coastal route in a bid to boost Vinh Bao socio-economic growth, he added.
According to the municipal leader, Hai Phong has so far invested in developing rural infrastructure to expand its connectivity and economic space. The city will build four new bridges to increase its connection with neighbouring Hai Duong and Quang Ninh provinces./.
- Years could be cut from key transport projects including Wisbech Rail and dualling A47 says Mayor James Palmer
- Improved links for Bridgend and Vale as £1.9bn transport project gets green light
- 9 huge Cambridgeshire transport projects the Mayor says he can speed up
- Latvia invites Azerbaijan to join Zubr transport project
- Major joint transport projects between Azerbaijan, Iran discussed
- Minister plans to raise public control on North-South transportation project
- Moscow Hopes to Implement Sakhalin-Hokkaido Transport Project – Russian Envoy
- Key enterprise projects secure funds
- Government could lose out on billions of lost tax because Brexit has delayed key HMRC projects
- More revelations about FACT transport