Illustration photo The MSN wrote that “What’s more memorable when you see the sunrise in Ha Long Bay, natural wonders with turquoise waters, majestic limestone mountains and lush tropical forests.” “What you need to do is take a boat tour on Ha Long Bay and wake up at 5pm to catch mild, romantic sunshine unexpectedly.” Other places to see beautiful sunrise include Sydney Harbour in Australia, Monument Valley in the US, Ankor Wat in Cambodia, Snowdon in Wales, Plain of Okavango in Botswana, Brooklyn Bridge in the US, Table Mountain in South Africa, London Bridge Tower in the UK, and Bagan in Myanmar. Ha Long Bay was recognized twice by the UNESCO as a global heritage site for its landscape and geological value. VGP
- Petrified Forest National Park: 10 tips for your visit
- How Florida spread oxycodone across America
- Avoid the crowds at overwhelmed national parks by trying these instead
- America's Wild and Scenic Rivers turn 50
- Cafe Margaux, Fat Snook and Ocean 302 win Golden Spoon restaurant awards
- America’s natural treasures: Ozark National Scenic Riverways
Ha Long Bay enters Top 10 most beautiful sunrise spots have 191 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at October 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.