The MSN wrote that “What’s more memorable when you see the sunrise in Ha Long Bay, natural wonders with turquoise waters, majestic limestone mountains and lush tropical forests.” “What you need to do is take a boat tour on Ha Long Bay and wake up at 5pm to catch mild, romantic sunshine unexpectedly.”
Other places to see beautiful sunrise include Sydney Harbour in Australia, Monument Valley in the US, Ankor Wat in Cambodia, Snowdon in Wales, Plain of Okavango in Botswana, Brooklyn Bridge in the US, Table Mountain in South Africa, London Bridge Tower in the UK, and Bagan in Myanmar.
Ha Long Bay was recognized twice by the UNESCO as a global heritage site for its landscape and geological value.
- Watch: Ex-Duck Ed Dickson catches TD pass, has long catch for Seattle Seahawks; how NFL players with Oregon ties fared in Week 8
- Instagrammers capture Bay Area's beauty in September
- Biggest dangers at the Bay Area's best surf spots
- Letter: Chahal has long served the city of Santa Clara
- Ohio has long list of Mega Millions lottery jackpot winners
- What time, TV, channel is Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers? (10/21/18) Livestream, watch online
- Press-Telegram Football: Long Beach top 10 for Week 2
- Football: How Monte Vista has ascended into Top 10
- UW notes: Young defense has work ahead entering Big Ten play
- Manchester man accused in fatal shooting has long criminal past