Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen inspect the Guard of Honor at the official welcome ceremony at the Presidential Palace in Ha Noi on October 4, 2019. Phojtoo: VGP >>> Vietnamese, Cambodian PMs say bilateral relationship is cohesive, durable and inseparable >>> VN, Cambodia review border work, sign new border treaty >>> PM Hun Sen supports establishment of VN-Cambodia special economic zone 1. At the invitation of H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Cambodia, led a high-level delegation of the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia to pay an official visit to the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam from 04 to 05 October 2019. 2. During the visit, Samdech Techo Prime Minister Hun Sen held talks with H.E. Nguyen Xuan Phuc, Prime Minister of Viet Nam, paid a courtesy call on H.E. Nguyen Phu Trong, the General Secretary of the Communist Party and President of Viet Nam, met with H.E. Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, President of the National Assembly of Viet Nam, and paid the respect to and laid wreaths… Read full this story
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- Vietnam, Cambodia discuss legal procedure for Vietnamese Cambodians
- Drafting a Successful Statement of Work
- Metal Expansion Joints - Insider Secrets of Bellows Repair
- Dog Supplements For Hip and Joints - Fact Or Fiction?
- Income Statement Analysis
- Russia and Pakistan to hold joint military exercises in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa region
- Cartoon withdrawn from cinemas over East Sea map
- Sun Symphony Orchestra season-opening gala features world famous pianist
- Star Awards honours contributors to Vietnamese entertainment
Full Viet Nam-Cambodia Joint Statement have 301 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at October 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.