Products of Van Phuc silk village The festival is part of activities to mark the Vietnam Cultural Heritage Day (November 23) and respond to the city’s nomination to the UNESCO Creative Cities Network.
- Ministry helps protect traditional cultural heritages
- Ok Om Bok Festival to honor cultural heritage of Khmer people
- Promoting cultural heritage values while developing tourism
- Iran warns Trump that targeting cultural heritage 'is a war crime'
- Jurassic dinosaur footprints are spotted in stone paving at a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site in North China 40 years after it was first laid
- UNESCO says U.S. signed treaties not to harm cultural heritage
- Exhibition spotlights Vietnam’s sea, island culture heritage
- Our cultural heritage is key to national devt — Ogbonna
- China to advance intangible cultural heritage workshops for poverty alleviation
- Wine and cocktails bar incorporates traditional culture
First folk festival to highlight Hanoi’s traditional culture, heritages have 148 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.