An elderly man has died after a late night fire in a house, police have confirmed.
The 71-year-old’s body was found inside a property in Nantyglo, Ebbw Vale , on Monday, October 7.
Emergency services were called Clos Yr Ysbyty at around midnight.
South Wales Fire and Rescue confirmed it received a 999 at 11.57pm on Monday evening.
Three fire engines attended before leaving the scene at 2.41am on Tuesday, October 8.
An investigation is underway into the cause of the fire, but Gwent Police said it was not being treated as suspicious.
A force spokesman said: “Our thoughts remain with the man’s family at this tragic time.”
- Estate Planning Elder Law Guide
- Making the Transition to Senior Housing
- Fall Prevention Guide - Seven Ways to Prevent Falls in the Home For the Elderly
- The Cadaverous Journey (To the Dead and Dying)
- Black Homeowner's Guide To Surviving A Desperate Housing Market
- Dead Men Don't Talk!
- Subsidized Housing Challenges Facing Ex-Prisoners
- Hauntings Don't Just Happen at Houses
- Hotel Habou - Valley of the Dead, Egypt
- 'Dead Man Walking' - Here's Why We're All on Death Row
- The Walking Dead's
- Why One Should Rather Be A Mistress Than The Lady Of The House
Elderly man, 71, found dead following house fire have 190 words, post on www.walesonline.co.uk at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.