HÀ NỘI — An inspection team from the European Commission (EC) will visit Việt Nam from next month to assess the country’s efforts in implementing the recommendations on fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing.
The information was released by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lê Thị Thu Hằng at a regular press conference in Hà Nội yesterday.
Congratulations to Japan
Việt Nam congratulates the royal family and people of Japan on the occasion of the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito, said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hằng.
Việt Nam strongly believes the Reiwa reign, the country and people of Japan will continue to reap great achievements in building a prosperous country, and the Việt Nam-Japan extensive strategic partnership will continue to be strengthened and developed in the interest of the people of both countries, and for peace, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
- South Africa: Minister Zokwana gives progress on allocation of Fishing Rights
- Kansas, Kansas City restaurant & grocery store health inspections for Aug. 1
- Kim Jong Nam killed with nerve agent labeled as weapon of mass destruction, Malaysian authorities say
- Fishing captain admits to hindering Coast Guard inspection
- Fishing captain Thomas Simpson admits to hindering Coast Guard inspection
- Florida’s red tide takes a mounting toll. And it’s not just on the fish.
- Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department July 20 to Aug. 4
- Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department from July 15 to 21
- Restaurant inspections by the Onondaga County Health Department from Aug. 5 to 11
- After oil drop, some OPEC delegates question if supply cut deal enough