Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Donald Trump, Jr. took a shot at the Biden family over their shady foreign dealings.
The younger Trump joked that he wished his name was Hunter Biden so he could “make millions” off of his father’s presidency.
“Imagine, look at how the media protects Joe Biden,” host Sean Hannity stated. “Joe Biden’s on tape in a quid pro quo. ‘Either you fire him in six hours or you’re not getting the billion dollars. Fire him you get the billion dollars.’ Quid pro quo. Then you got, ‘Do you know anything about Ukraine?’ ‘No.’ ‘Anything about energy?’ ‘Nope.’ ‘Oil?’ ‘Nope.’ ‘Gas?’ ‘Nope.’ ‘Millions of dollars?’ Oh, that was the guy that Joe demanded to be fired. Imagine if … your name was Hunter Biden — except Hunter’s name was your name.”
“I wish my name was Hunter Biden,” Trump replied. “I could go abroad, make millions off of my father’s presidency. I’d be a really rich guy. It would be incredible.”
“But because my name is Trump, if I took $1.5 dollars from China — not $1.5 billion like Hunter — their heads would explode,” he continued, adding the media would have “an aneurysm” that would “end the fake news media problem.”
Follow Trent Baker on Twitter @MagnifiTrent
- Donald Trump Jr. Says Joe Biden Should Withdraw from President Race Because of Gaffes
- Donald Trump Jr. Thinks His Rust Belt Boarding School Made Him the Salt of the Earth
- Self-Made Man Donald Trump Jr. Is Still Criticizing Hunter Biden for Benefiting From Nepotism
- World’s Least Self Aware Person, Donald Trump Jr., Attacks Bidens for Nepotism
- Donald Trump Jr. on The View: Defends tweeting article with whistleblower's alleged identity
- Watch: ‘The View’ Versus Donald Trump Jr.: Loud, Low Blows, Politics, Scandals And Great TV
- Donald Trump Jr. takes credit for The View's ratings high of 3 million after his explosive appearance on the show becomes the most watched episode in six months
- Donald Trump Jr. Scrutinized for Comparing His Family's Suffering to Veterans' Sacrifices
- Donald Trump Jr. ‘Triggered’ Book Hits Number One on New York Times Bestseller List
- Rep. Mocks Donald Trump Jr. After He Criticizes Defense of Hearsay Evidence: 'I'm Sure Don's Done A Lot of Trials In His Life'
- Donald Trump Jr. Says George Conway 'Publicly Embarrasses' Wife Kellyanne in Twitter Spat
- Donald Trump Jr. Thanks 'Deplorables' for Taking His Book to New York Times' Top Spot, Tells Them 'Let's Do It Again' in 2020
Donald Trump Jr.: ‘I Wish My Name Was Hunter Biden’ — I Could ‘Make Millions Off My Father’s Presidency’ have 399 words, post on www.breitbart.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.