Financial Markets Credit Growth Implication By Thuy Le Sunday, Oct 20, 2019,12:16 (GMT+7) Credit Growth ImplicationBy Thuy Le Although the credit growth rate in the first nine months of this year was modest, GDP in the same period hit the highest level in the past nine years, which shows that economic growth is increasingly less dependent on bank credit – PHOTO: THANH HOA In the first nine months of 2019, credit growth rose at a pace much lower than it was the same period of previous years, even lower than the growth rate of deposits and total means of payment. How come credit growth was that sluggish while businesses keep complaining about capital shortage? Credit growth in the first nine months of this year expanded by only 8.4%, reported the General Statistics Office (GSO) recently. This figure is quite modest when compared to the 14% target for the whole year, and also lower than the rate of 9.52% recorded in the year-earlier period. Moreover, this is the lowest rate of nine-month credit growth since 2014, as the same rate in 2015-2017 was 10-11%. Notably, credit growth also unexpectedly dropped below the growth rate in capital mobilization and total means of payment, which are put… Read full this story
- Has Facebook lost control of the Platform?
- iPhone 6: Sorting through fact and fiction around Apple's upcoming smartphone
- Upgraded cochlear implant regrows auditory nerves
- Apple, Congress spar over tax: Cook testifies, lawmakers unsatisfied
- Can Apple continue to rule the mobile enterprise?
- Community management: The 'essential' capability of successful Enterprise 2.0 efforts
- Did SAP pay $3.4 billion for an out of control pup?
- Samsung Galaxy S7 reviews are in: Can latest flagships spur upgrades?
- iOS versus Android. Apple App Store versus Google Play: Here comes the next battle in the app wars
- Chinese e-commerce sector main target of cybercriminals
Credit Growth Implication have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at October 20, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.