Located in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Con Dao island has been included on a global list featuring the top places where visitors can enjoy the bluest water, according to Travel Leisure magazine.
One of the most popular features of Con Dao among visitors is the island’s crystal blue water and pure air.
Travelers can get to Con Dao via a 45 minute plane journey from HCM City. The island attracts visitors due to its peaceful atmosphere and pristine beaches.
Con Dao island has appeared in Travel Leisure’s list several times previously. In 2011, Con Dao was named among the best secret islands on earth.
Travel Leisure also advises tourists to hire a local tour guide and rent a motorbike in order to see all of the island’s beautiful landscapes.
The crystal blue water creates the perfect conditions for visitors to dive and enjoy the local marine wildlife.
The Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province’s Con Dao Island has been included on the list of the nine best paradise islands in the world this year by US magazine Vogue.
Local authorities of Con Dao Island off Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province have grown concerned over the potential undersupply of fresh water for residents and tourists if tourist arrivals to the island keep rising.
- 10 Best Places To Retire? Where?
- Spain - One of the Best Places to Live in the World For People Who Love Art and History
- Best Places In Florida To Visit
- World Survey - Where is My Best Place to Travel
- France Travel - Best Places To Visit In France
- How Do You Define The Best League In The World
- Best Places to Promote Your Blog - Here are 3 Great Spots
- Scottsdale, Arizona Is The Seventh Best Place To Live
- Best Places To Retire? Where?
- Mexico - One of the Best Places to Live and Retire