Located in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Con Dao island has been included on a global list featuring the top places where visitors can enjoy the bluest water, according to Travel Leisure magazine. One of the most popular features of Con Dao among visitors is the island’s crystal blue water and pure air. Travelers can get to Con Dao via a 45 minute plane journey from HCM City. The island attracts visitors due to its peaceful atmosphere and pristine beaches. Con Dao island has appeared in Travel Leisure’s list several times previously. In 2011, Con Dao was named among the best secret islands on earth. Travel Leisure also advises tourists to hire a local tour guide and rent a motorbike in order to see all of the island’s beautiful landscapes. The crystal blue water creates the perfect conditions for visitors to dive and enjoy the local marine wildlife. Dantri/Lonely Planet/VOV Vogue magazine: Con Dao Island is one of best paradise islands in the world The Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province’s Con Dao Island has been included on the list of the nine best paradise islands in the world this year by US magazine Vogue. Con Dao may face… Read full this story
- Is this the best place in the world to be a woman?
- Lincoln Park restaurant named 'Best Restaurant In The World'
- Stephanie Smith: York named best place to live, but lists don’t tell the whole story
- Best Of Reykjavík 2018: Best Place To End The Night
- OwnBackup Named 2018 Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- Top 25 best places to work in Ireland
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. Honored as One of the Best Places to Work in Indiana for a Second Year
- Best Of Reykjavík 2018: Best Place For Cocktails
- Best Of Reykjavík 2018: Best Place To Start The Night
- Best Of Reykjavík 2018: Best Place To Watch Sports
Con Dao named among best places with bluest water in the world have 327 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.