Hanoi (VNA) – CNN Travel compiled a list of places in the world where one can find the best coffee in the world on the occasion of the International Coffee Day (October 1), one of which is the Vietnamese capital Hanoi.
“Coffee is deep in the DNA of Vietnam, and the country is one of the biggest producers of the beans in the world,” CNN said, noting that one does not have to go far for a fantastic cup in Hanoi.
Coffee shops in the city recommended by CNN include Cafe Giang, Cafe Dinh, Loading T, Cafe Duy Tri and Xofa Cafe & Bistro.
The other places with best coffee in the world are Wellington (New Zealand), Melbourne (Australia), London (the UK), Iceland, Rome (Italy), Singapore, Seattle (the US), Austria and Nigeria./.
- Laos selected as World Best Tourist Destination
- CNN lists Hanoi’s flower market among best places to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Obama fancies a ‘ca phe sua da’? Bring on the "best coffee in the world"
- Hanoi’s most popular coffee shops
- 10 best coffee shops in HCM City
- Hanoi to enjoy ‘best" Italian films
- Vietnam leads the world in coffee exports
- Hanoi to enjoy ‘best' Italian films
- Hanoi among world’s best destinations
- Hanoi listed world's best value destination for travelers