Illustrative image (Source: Internet) Both Vietnam and Thailand share similarities in terms of import-export structure, which is often viewed as the biggest hurdle for local businesses looking to gain a foothold in the Thai market. While local businesses are struggling to find shelf space at home, Thai businesses have been quick to exploit the Vietnamese market, with their goods having secured a firm foothold among Vietnamese consumers for dozens of years. Most notably, farm produce, fruit, and other goods from Thailand can also be found in supermarkets alongside Vietnamese goods. There are positive signs of an exchange of goods between the two countries as Thai retailers have been striving to gain access to the Vietnamese market, apart from being keen on introducing Vietnamese products to the Thai market. In order to fulfill the goals of diversifying the supply source of goods for its distribution network, Thailand’s Central Group has partnered with Vietnam’s export businesses in a bid to improve production activities, overall product quality, design, packaging, as well as enhancing connectivity with procurement units. Furthermore, the Central Group has also conducted a market survey to identify products that are Vietnam’s strengths to introduce to the Thai market. The Ministry of… Read full this story
- Protesters still trapped at Hong Kong Polytechnic University while others make bold escape
- Josh Kelley's Back After Being 'Busy Making Memories': Exclusive
- 'Boruto' Takes Bold Step To Get Naruto Angry
- Cody Simpson makes bold statement on social media to prove his relationship with Miley Cyrus is very much still on
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 23
- Vietnamese woman maintains family tea-making tradition at her 90s
- Streaming Wars, Co-working and Brand Bozoma: Watch on Business Line
- What’s driving stock market to record high despite multi-quarter low growth?
Businesses should make bold steps to penetrate Thai market have 317 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.