The Bưu Điện Hospital in Hà Nội. — Photo vov.vn Nguyễn Thị N., of Quế Võ District, Bắc Ninh Province, was certainly surprised when she recently received a phone call asking how she felt after falling pregnant. That’s because she was in the midst of caring for her seven-month old son and is unable to conceive children without specialised treatment. A medical worker of the Hà Nội-based Bưu Điện Hospital persisted and asked how she was doing, to which N. replied with confusion that she couldn’t be pregnant and had already recently given birth thanks to IVF treatment, though she still had another embryo deposited for freezing at the hospital. The worker said he was not mistaken and she had been impregnated with the embryo a long time ago; her family had even confirmed the pregnancy to the hospital. Needless to say, it was a confusing phone call. N. suspected her embryo had been stolen, but she couldn’t figure out who could have done it. N. told her husband about the story and he claimed he was just as confused, until N. made him crack. After being repeatedly questioned, he admitted he had been having an affair with a woman… Read full this story
- Public property protection in Vietnam
- WHAT'S ON JUNE 1-15 (DAILY UPDATE)
- Health officials call for more sex education DTiNews
- UN says 87,000 refugees arrive in Bangladesh from Myanmar
- Barcelona’s unbeaten season ended by five-star Levante
- Child sex abuse increase sounds alarm bells
- Venerating teachers is the students’ obligation?
Bringing shame to all men have 279 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.