Check out the news you should not miss today: Check out the news you should not miss today: Society — National carrier Vietnam Airlines has said it had requested authorities to investigate a case in which a passenger beat one of the airline’s female staff members at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on Tuesday. — Three pilots on the Airbus EC 130 T2 helicopter on Wednesday were found dead by rescuers after the plane went off radar screens in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau during a training flight one day ago. — Truong Minh Tuan, Minister of Information and Communications, on Wednesday signed a decision to suspend Vo Dang Thien and Pham Thanh, editor-in-chief and deputy editor-in-chief of the Infonet online newspaper. The two are under a 15-day investigation regarding their involvement in the newswire’s errors. — At a meeting with health authorities in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday, Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said dengue fever and Zika are getting more and more complicated. The southern region has recorded seven Zika cases including five in Ho Chi Minh City, Dr. Phan Trong Lan, head of the Ho Chi Minh City Pasteur Institute, added….
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - October 4
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 4
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 6
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 5
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News - August 22
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News -- August 23
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – March 12
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – March 7
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – February 9
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – March 9
Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – October 20 have 276 words, post on at October 19, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.