The annual festival named after the most beautiful flower in the region, ban flower (scientifically known as Bauhinia Variegata), will feature cultural life in the north and northwestern region, home to about 19 ethnic minorities, including Thai and Mong people. Held by the provincial People’s Committee in coordination with the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, it will go along with the sixth Dien Bien Cultural, Sports and Tourism Day to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the glorious Dien Bien Phu Victory (May 7, 1954 — May 7, 2019), 110th anniversary of the establishment of Dien Bien province (June 28, 1909 — June 28, 2019 ) and 70 years of establishing the provincial Party Committee (October 10, 1949 — October 10, 2019). An art performance at the Hoa Ban Festival 2018 held in Dien Bien province. Photo: baodienbienphu.info.vn Organizers said this year’s event will contain new programs compared to previous years with a series of art performances and exhibitions to take place at the same time with sports and games activities. The organizing committee announced an opening ceremony will be held on the May 7 Square and followed with a street parade so that guests and tourists who visit… Read full this story
- MD Weekend Events: Dim Sum Food Tour, Book Festival, Pumpkin Drop
- Halloween Event Guide 2019: Encinitas, S.D.
- Harvest Festival; HalGLOWeen And More: Events Near Encinitas
- Independent Games Festival Nominations Announced: Virginia, Hyper Light Drifter, Inside, Event and More
- The Biggest Questions Apple Might (or Might Not) Answer at WWDC 2019
- Spotlight: 1st Denver Int'l Electronic Music Festival features Chinese elements
- Fifth Ben Tre coconut festival to open in November
- Lots of Games are Shown in this Epic Siggraph Computer Animation Festival Trailer
- Google is officially teasing big GDC 2019 gaming event, as Jade Raymond joins company
- GDC Gallery: The Independent Games Festival Awards
Ban Flower Festival 2019 to be held in Dien Bien in March have 302 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.