The Business Association of Bac Giang Province launched the Bac Giang Enterprise Consulting and Assistance Centre on Sunday on the 15th anniversary of Vietnam’s Entrepreneurs Day (October 13).
The centre provide services relating to business establishment, restructuring, production expansion and other business activities.
It will deploy projects and programmes supported by central and local administrations along with domestic and foreign organisations to develop businesses in the province, especially small and medium-sized enterprises.
The centre will coordinate with training facilities to open courses in the fields of corporate governance, human resource development and technology, and legal mechanisms and policies relating to corporate operation.
At the same time, it provides consulting services for domestic and foreign investment projects in Bac Giang to help investors to carry out administrative procedures.
Speaking at the launch event, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Bac Giang Province Duong Van Thai affirmed the role and contributions of businesses to the socio-economic development of the Province.
He also appreciated the Business Association’s efforts to establish the centre. — VNS
- Open source goodness and business realities
- Open Source Is Driving Business App Development, Survey Finds
- Data#3 opens Australian storage centre
- LogicaCMG opens offshore BPO centre in the Philippines
- Unisys opens Chinese coding centre
- Dell to open first support centre for region
- Scotland opens forensic science centre
- GlobalCenter opens scalable broadband centre in London
- IBM to open three analytics centres in Europe
- NSW 2IC opens new DiData centre: pics