A former poster girl for Scotland Yard who lost 33 race claims against the police watchdog is now facing trial for ‘recklessly’ disclosing information about victims. Carol Howard, 40, came to prominence as a firearms officer for the Metropolitan Police, which used an image of the gun-toting officer on security posters at the 2012 London Olympics. But she soon became a poster girl for litigation after suing the force for racism. Then she launched 33 race and discrimination claims against her subsequent employer, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC), all of which were rejected. Carol Howard, 40, came to prominence as a firearms officer for the Metropolitan Police, which used an image of the gun-toting officer on security posters at the 2012 London Olympics Now she faces a new court battle after being charged with unlawfully obtaining and disclosing personal data when she allegedly downloaded information from IPCC computers after she left the organisation. It is said that she ‘knowingly or recklessly’ broke data protection rules by downloading sensitive files relating to victims and witnesses from the watchdog which is now known as The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC). The case brought by the Information Commissioner is due to go… Read full this story
- Scotland Yard confirm they are assisting FBI's sex-trafficking probe into Prince Andrew's paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein and his associates
- Former Scotland Yard boss slams decision to prosecute highly decorated black officer for possessing indecent images of children
- Revealed: The senior Met police officers who decided against launching full Scotland Yard probe into Virginia Roberts' claims she was trafficked for sex by Jeffrey Epstein
- Scotland Yard is to pay £900k to former Tory MP Harvey Proctor after he was accused of being a member of non-existent 'VIP paedophile ring' invented by fantasist 'Nick'
- Scotland Yard will not reopen its investigation into Epstein sex-trafficking allegations brought by Virginia Roberts Giuffre
- Armed police raid a north London home after neighbours report seeing 'man holding a gun' with the capital on high alert following yesterday's London Bridge terror attack
- Karnataka Armed Police Constable hall ticket 2019 for written examination out; here's direct link
- KSP Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Civil Police Constable answer key, Armed Police Constable admit card released
- KSP Hall Ticket 2019 for Armed Police Constable Exam released on this website
- Armed police patrols stepped up on the capital's streets and transport network in wake of London Bridge attack - just weeks after the UK's terrorism threat level was downgraded
Armed police woman who became a poster girl for Scotland Yard before losing 33 race claims is facing trial HERSELF for downloading crime victims details have 413 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.