DHD’s general director Le Van Quang and Christopher Thieme from ADB after the signing agreement. (Photo courtesy of ADB) The project marks the first large-scale installation of floating solar PV panels in Vietnam and the largest installation in Southeast Asia, according to ADB’s press release. “This project will help to boost the share of renewable energy in Vietnam’s overall energy mix and decrease the dependence on imported fossil fuels such as coal,” said ADB Private Sector Operations Department Deputy Director General Christopher Thieme.
- SCCL mulls 500 MW floating solar power plants in Telangana
- SCCL plans 500 MW floating solar power plants
- Indian Prime Minister Unveils Asia's Largest Solar Power Plant in Madhya Pradesh
- Transmission line problems might pour cold water on solar power plants’ hopes
- Transmission line problems might dash solar power plant hopes
- PM Modi to inaugurate Asia’s largest solar power plant in MP today
- Big Story | India now has Asia's largest solar power plant
- Solar power plants accelerate connection to grid to enjoy incentive
- Seminar explores financing options for rooftop solar power installation
- IFC, EBRD, EU to finance first solar power plant in Armenia
ADB inks deal to finance first large-scale floating solar power plant in Vietnam have 199 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.