|DHD’s general director Le Van Quang and Christopher Thieme from ADB after the signing agreement. (Photo courtesy of ADB)|
The project marks the first large-scale installation of floating solar PV panels in Vietnam and the largest installation in Southeast Asia, according to ADB’s press release.
“This project will help to boost the share of renewable energy in Vietnam’s overall energy mix and decrease the dependence on imported fossil fuels such as coal,” said ADB Private Sector Operations Department Deputy Director General Christopher Thieme.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway building a solar-powered sun deck
- Fans bring solar-powered Ferrari beer cooler to British GP
- FHRAI warns of action against Oyo for large scale breach of contracts
- Chicago Cubs News: Perez inks deal; Montgomery gets starting nod?
- Tiger Woods Inks Deal with Monster in Advance of World Challenge
- Cindy Dandois inks deal with the UFC, faces Alexis Davis in Nashville
- NBL inks deal with Fox Sports, all games to be shown live
- NASCAR's Rickey Stenhouse Jr inks deals with 3 sponsors
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins believes he's an advanced 'reptilian solar being'
- Shooting team tagets success after new sponsorship deals