* Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Friday defended multilateralism at the UN General Assembly, saying a multilateral approach is not an option but a necessity in today’s interconnected world. * Chinese tourists will make nearly 800 million domestic trips and another 7.5 million overseas during the upcoming week-long National Day holiday, said a report released Friday. * The 86th Mekong River joint patrol led by China, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand concluded Friday, as three Chinese and two Laotian law enforcement boats anchored at Guanlei Port, Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture in southwest China’s Yunnan Province. * China has initiated relevant domestic legal procedures for its accession to the Arms Trade Treaty (ATT). The announcement, which sends out a positive signal of China’s readiness to become a State Party to the ATT, was made by Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi at the United Nations General Assembly on September 27. * The Republic of Korea (RoK) highly expected a “transformation” in relations with the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), a senior RoK government official said in Seoul on Friday. * During their talks on Friday on the sidelines of the 74th session of the United Nations General… Read full this story
- World Cup 2018: What are England fans singing?
- Botswana: F/Town Councillors Resolved to Invite Land Minister
- The Wonderful World of Wanzie: Thanksgiving is a fraud!
- Joint Communique of 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers' Meeting
- Israel's political deadlock leaves Trump's Middle East peace plan in limbo
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/1
- The Pope, 'The Donald' and the wall between them
- Westside Park Murders: 25 years later
- Riot prison 'overcrowded and in crisis'
World News in Brief: September 28 have 281 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 28, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.