Deputy Defence Minister Sen. Lieut. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh(right) and US Ambassador Daniel J. Kritenbrink
At the reception, Ambassador Kritenbrink described security and defense cooperation as a bright spot in the Viet Nam-U.S. relationship, expressing his belief that the bilateral defense ties will be further consolidated in the time ahead.
Deputy Defence Minister Sen. Lieut. Gen. Nguyen Chi Vinh suggested Viet Nam and the U.S. continue pushing ahead with future cooperation plans, especially in such areas like maritime security and settlement of war consequences, contributing to peace, stability and cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region./.
By Vien Nhu
- Greece committed to defending its rights, says defense minister
- Defense employee in custody for rape: report.
- Senate confirms Army veteran Mark Esper secretary of defense
- Sweden to Boost Gotland Air Defense Amid Russia Tensions
- Russia’s Friendship Order bestowed upon Vietnamese deputy defense minister
- Turkey warns US against harmful steps over Russian S-400s
- US House members criticize Turkey over Russia ties
- Local defense industry boosts exports 37 percent
- Ukraine and Russia exchange prisoners in bid to improve ties
- Turkey says US has not taken step to create S-400 working group