In the first eight months of this year, the bilateral trade turnover between Viet Nam and Bangladesh reached $527.8 million. VNA/VNS Photo Ngoc Quynh The economic relationship between Viet Nam and Bangladesh has seen many positive changes in recent years, especially after the establishment of the Joint Trade Committee with the first meeting held in April 2015. The statement was made by Doan Duy Khuong, vice chairman of the Viet Nam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) at a conference held in Ha Noi on Tuesday. The event was held on the occasion of a business delegation of Bangladesh Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong (BMCCHK) visiting Viet Nam. This is a positive signal for finding opportunities for business and investment cooperation between the business communities of the two countries. According to the statistics of the General Department of Viet Nam Customs, Viet Nam – Bangladesh import-export turnover has increased sharply from US$14 million in 2002 to $813.5 million in 2018. Particularly in the first eight months of this year, the bilateral trade turnover between Viet Nam and Bangladesh reached $527.8 million. The main export products of Viet Nam to Bangladesh are clinker, cement, steel billet and mobile phones. Viet… Read full this story
- VN and Bulgaria to boost trade co-operation
- China, Egypt agree to boost development cooperation
- Egyptian, Chinese enterprises discuss means of promoting economic, trade cooperation
- China, Saudi Arabia to boost financial cooperation
- Vietnamese, Chinese armies boost political cooperation
- Will new train boost trade in Southeast Asia?
- Carmarthen town centre plan to boost trade is backed
- China committed to trade cooperation
- Salmon Says: Norway Sweeps Criticism of China Under Rug to Boost Trade
- As Washington Watches, China, New Zealand Boost Military Cooperation
VN-Bangladesh to boost trade cooperation have 290 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.