Accordingly, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet excelled over other major banks such as Portuguese Bank (BNU Portuguese Bank), Timor-Leste Commercial Bank (BNCTL) and ANZ Bank to win the prize.
|Telemor now has more than 400 transaction points in Timor-Leste.|
Launched in October of 2018, Telemor’s Mosan e-wallet is the first e-wallet provided by a mobile service provider in Timor-Leste.
For nearly a year, Mosan has maintained a monthly subscriber growth rate of 40% and has quickly developed a network of more than 400 transaction points, which is more than the total number of branches and transaction offices of all of five major banks operating in Timor-Leste combined.
Translated by Lam Anh
- Mobile service providers uncooperative, it's impossible to develop services
- CMC Telecom – Best enterprise telecom service company in Vietnam 2017
- How best to maintain brand value?
- Viet Nam Best Places To Work 2015 announced
- Viettel Post’s pre-tax profit increases by nearly 72% in 2016
- Vietnam steps up to big leagues in brand names
- Vietnam’s military brand names in Cambodia
- Viettel eyes Mali investment
- Viettel loses bid for telecom license in Myanmar