Photo: VFF The U16 team suffered a 2-1 defeat at the hands of their Australian rivals, ultimately finishing second in Group H. Moreover, the result of the team’s previous tie against Macau was not counted as Group H consists of five teams. As a result, the Vietnamese team finished the group with six points and a goal difference of +8. In the final group rankings this left Vietnam fifth among the second-placed teams, behind Yemen in Group E, Indonesia in Group G, Uzbekistan in Group B, and Oman in Group D. Thailand also finished on the same number of points with the same goal differences as Vietnam, therefore being eliminated from the tournament. Indonesia’s U16 team were the only team from Southeast Asia to earn a place in at the AFC Championship finals, which are scheduled to take place in Bahrain from September 16 to October 3 next year. A total of four teams who go on to achieve the best results at the AFC Championship finals, will earn a place in the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2021.
- Get ready for the Smite and Paladins championship finals
- Who will win this weekend’s Hearthstone World Championship finals?
- League of Legends World Championship Finals Venue Sold Out
- League of Legends 2015 World Championship Finals Sell-out in Minutes
- Call of Duty European Championship finals dated
- WoW: European Championship finals coming to Gamescom
- League of Legends World Championship final expected fill 45,000 seats
- ESPN3 will Broadcast the League of Legends World Championship Finals this Weekend
- League of Legends World Championship Final is Tomorrow
- Call of Duty: Ghosts EU Championship finals go down in London this weekend, UK teams revealed
Vietnam’s U16 squad eliminated from AFC Championship finals have 285 words, post on english.vov.vn at September 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.