A modern equipment for cancer treatment (Source: VNA) HCM City (VNA) – Technology and equipment for cancer treatment in Vietnam are becoming more and more modernized, approaching the progress of the world medicine, heard a conference on advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment in Ho Chi Minh City on September 11. According to Deputy Director of the National Radiotherapy Center, head of Chest Radiology, National Cancer Hospital (K Hospital) Nguyen Cong Hoang, among the three main pillars of cancer treatment – radiotherapy, surgery and medicine, the radiotherapy plays an important role because 60-70 percent of cancer patients are required to have radiation therapy. Vietnam’s leading cancer treatment facilities are constantly armed with modern equipment, and applying new techniques to further improve the effectiveness of radiotherapy. Notably, the K Hospital is using the Gamma Knife Icon radiosurgery system – the most modern radiotherapy machine generation in the world for radiotherapy. With this device, people with cancer in Vietnam have an additional modern treatment method for multimodal treatment of brain tumors without having to go overseas. Sharing Hoang’s view, Doctor Pham Van Binh from the robotic endoscopic surgery centre of the K Hospital said advances in cancer surgical surgery, especially cancer surgery by… Read full this story
- A mother was sentenced to 7 years in prison for injecting feces into her son's IV during cancer treatment
- Mother charged with injecting feces to son's IV during cancer treatment
- NatGeo lists Vietnam mountain range among world’s best destinations
- Vietnam applies new therapies in cancer treatment
- She's back! Sonali Bendre returns to work after cancer treatment; posts pic, video from set
- Documenting the Invisible Scars of Breast Cancer Treatment
- Immunotherapy: The next frontier in cancer treatment
- Controlled amino acid diet 'could help cancer treatment'
- Incheon United Coach Yoo Sang-chul Resigns to Focus on Cancer Treatment
- Cops: Mom poisoned son with feces during cancer treatment
Vietnam’s cancer treatment approaches world standard have 318 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.