The activity was held with the support of the Embassy of Vietnam in Russia and the Vietnamese Association in Russia. Along with a campfire, it featured various art programmes staged by students in universities in Moscow, Kaluga and other localities of Voronezh and Vladimir. Speaking at the OSC 2019, Counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy Nguyen Quynh Mai said the event offers a rendezvous for Vietnamese students in Russia to meet and inspire one another in their study. The OSC is among the biggest activities for overseas Vietnamese students in Russia and the world over, totalling nearly 1,500 participants of more than 50 universities in 20 Russian localities.
- Int'l students attend Vietnam summer camp
- Vietnamese students continue to flock to RoK for education
- Number of Vietnamese students in RoK increases
- ‘1,000 reasons’ why summer camp is important
- Heather Scoffield: Lessons of summer camp last a lifetime
- Theatre programs at summer camps add creativity and growth to kids’ outdoor frolics
- What to pack for summer camp? Here are a few items you may not have considered
- I miss my kids while they’re at summer camp, but I hate Visiting Day
- Sportsline Summer Camp: Woodlawn Panthers
- Cahill saw Vietnamese open hearts during summer visit
Vietnamese students in Russia join summer camp have 209 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at September 17, 2019. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.